Badog CNC Blog Service help
Help blog that helps with service issues and questions that get repeatedly asked in our help sections
Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
Team Blogs Find your favorite team blogs here.
Login Login form
Photo carving with Badog and Vectrix 3d
photo carving with Badog and Vectrix 3d
Hello to all, I just wanted to share a couple of examples shared from one of our clients using vectrix software and his Badog X2 machine. the carving was done in 2 levels 1 pass of rough with a tool of 3mm and one passd with a finer ball nosed tool with a diameter of 3mm. although the project did take quite a long time to complete (about 20-30 minutes), the end surface yielded an almost flawless curve. thanks for sending us the pictures and feel free if anyone has some more examples to send them to us or just upload them to facebook and we will tag them for you
- Automatic configuration for steps per unit in Mach3 post processor - Badog Mechanical Related Jul 03
- 500 CNC machines and products in 6 years! Badog CNC still serving switzerland! - General Topics Jul 04
- Clarification of importing DXF of files into Badog CAD - Badog Software Related Jul 30
- The new asjustable Badog anti backlash nuts and blocks - Badog Mechanical Related Oct 24
- Welcome to our new clients Frima Formations in Fribourg - General Topics Jul 04
- Badog CNC choice of Switzerland schools and government bodies - Badog Mechanical Related Mar 19
- Converting an Image to Vector Art - Badog Software Related Mar 12
- Badog CNC welcomes EPFL (Ecole polytechnique fĂ©dĂ©rale de Lausanne) and the team at ECAL lab - Badog machines and clients pictures Sep 11