Mini hobby CNC router machine
Mini hobby CNC machine Badog Cubique
New product in our catalog
Designed for do-it-yourselfers who don’t have a lot of space and need a small, ultra-rigid and precise digital mini hobby cnc router machine, the cubic Badog replaces the PUP and comes assembled with a T-table.
Plus, the mini hobby cnc router is simple enough for a DIYer to easily operate without much training yet precise and rigid enough for professional use. Also, this model is ideal to enter the field of cnc.
The Badog Cubic mini hobby CNC router is designed, assembled and cut in Switzerland. Indeed, it is completely made in Switzerland with Swiss raw materials without any subcontracting.
hobby CNC router for hobbyists
Cubique mini hobby CNC router description:
With a simple tool change, the small milling machine can adapt to foam, plastic, carbon fiber, wood, aluminum, steel, brass. Also stone, granite, copper, nickel, slate, fiberglass, PCB, polymer, MDF (medium density fiberboard).
Moreover, maple, balsa, hardwood and others. Come visit to see the test plates for engraving in our milling machine shop. Or come see the Cubique mini hobby cnc router.
Who is this machine for?
The machine table and legs on the Cubique are 500×450 mm so it is easy to find a table to put it on. It is also compact and ideal for small spaces. This Small hobby CNC router is ideal for beginners in the world of CNC to see the possibilities of customizing one of our milling machines for your application.
Name: Machine Cubique CNC
Type: Mini router controlled by computer
Dimensions/specifications de la machine
- Physical dimensions (X,Y,Z mm) : 618, 619, 557
- Table : re-enforced T-table aluminium
- Cutting size : (X,Y,Z mm env) 320, 300
- Size of linear bearings (X,Y,Z mm) : 16, 16, 16
- Height of portique(mm) : 85
- Resolution (mm) : 0.01
- Modes micro steps: 1/2, 1/8, 1/16
- Maximum speed (mm/min) 4000
- Stepper Draw (A) : 3.5
- Number of axis (#) 3 – 3D
- Country manufactured: Made in Switzerland
Included with this mini hobby cnc router
- Number of stepper motors (#): 3600 ozin
- Milling head: 1.5 kW
- Drive: high end ball screw, HIWIN type
- CAD software: BadogCAD software,
- CAM software: Badog CAM
- Driver Software: —
Options (not included)
- Vacuum table
- 3 axis control box w 230V power supply
- Tool changer and milling head
- Starter kit tools made of wood, aluminium or plastic
- Tie-down kit
- Suction accessory or suction system
- Embedded control system (windows or Linux)
- USB adapter, parallel adapter or Ethernet adapter
- wireless controller
- Milling head 2.2kW
- 4th axis and controller
**Specifications may change depending on product configuration. Images are representative. Prices are subject to change at any time. see our cnc shop conditions for more or come to us to see the machines