Badog Swiss Artisan XL
The Badog Artisan is the machine that we use to mill all of our Badog machines
General: Unsurpassed quality and price. Unlike the other CNC machines that we sell internationally, our unique Badog Swiss Artisan XL model is not available outside of Switzerland.
This CNC machine is an Artisan 22 but more of a turnkey model with all options included. Plus, The machine comes with all of what you need to start in the world of precision milling. This machine targets the use in precision applications like watchmaking and toolmaking.
What is included with this machine:
The Badog Swiss Artisan 33 is sold complete with 4 axis MikroNC control module, T-Table to secure the pieces to the table, rubber dampers, milling spindle, supported axes X,Y and Z, Ball screw and software.
supported axis, ball screws, 4 axe control and a super reinforced table structure make this machine one of the most performant in its range
Applications and uses: This Swiss-made router and milling machine can be used for wood, aluminum plastics and proto making as well as engraving and chamfering in the industrial domain. This particular machine is usually recommended if you have a shop or need an added boost to rigidity and precision in industrial surroundings or demand more from your products and need to break into an already hard precision industry with a product of Swiss quality. This machine is sold completely assembled and ready to adjust for your application, speeds and precision.
The difference between the Artisan and the model XL is the included options with this CNC machine. Plus, this precise and compact model can mill or engrave into wood, metals and plastics with great precision. and keeping the costs down.
- Physical dimensions (X,Y,Z mm): 618, 919, 557
- Composition of the table: reinforced aluminium T-table
- Cutting size: (X,Y,Z mm approx) 600, 300, 95
- XYZ rail diameter: (X,Y,Z mm) 16, 16, 16
- Gantry clearance (mm): 95
- Resolution (mm): 0.005
- Micro step modes: 1/2, ¼, 1/8, 1/16
- Maximum speed (mm/min) 4000
- Stepper Draw (A): 3.5
- Number of axes (#) 3 – 3D
Included with this CNC milling machine
- Power supply: 9A 230V
- Control module: 4 axis
- Number of stepper motors (#): 3,400 ozin
- Milling head 2.2 kW
- Drive: high-end ball screw and slides
- CAD software: BadogCAD software, excel to dxf, spirographic
- CAM software: Badog CAM
- Pilot software: —
Options (not included)
- Vacuum table
- Tool changer and milling head
- Starter kit tools made of wood, aluminium or plastic
- Tie-down kit
- Suction accessory or suction system
- Embedded control system (windows or Linux)
- USB adapter, parallel adapter or Ethernet adapter
- Wireless controller
- 4th axis and controller
** Specifications may change depending on product configuration. Images are representative. Prices are subject to change at any time. see our cnc shop conditions for more or come to us to see the machines
Another happy owner of an Artisan 33 !